Main Phone Number
Hospice at Home
Providing hospice care in the midlands.
- Physicians - All medical care is authorized by the patient's physician and/or Abbey Road's Medical Director.
- Nurses available 24/7 - Nurses are there around the clock to monitor the patient's condition and to provide pain and symptom management.
- Certified Nurse Assistants - Assistance is provided to patients with personal care activities such as bathing, dressing, feeding, and light housekeeping.
- Licensed Social Workers - Social Workers provide guidance and support for emotional and financial concerns. Services and support are offered to both the patient and their family members.
- Chaplains - Abbey Road's Chaplains provide pastoral care for the patient and their family.
- Trained Volunteer Services - Community volunteers are trained individuals whom actively make a difference in the lives of patients, family members, and the community.
Hours of Operation
- Health Insurance
- LTC Insurance
- Private Pay
- Veterans Administration
Phone call to office. Administration will walk each family through the process. Less than 5 minutes on what needs to be done.
- Health Insurance Card(s)
- Medicaid Card
- Medical History
- Medicare Card
- Medication List
Interpreter Line Available for CallersNo
Types of Fees
- Standard Fee
Description of Organization
Hospice provider for the greater Columbia and Midlands area.