Main Phone Number
No two people are alike. We honor that.
From round-the-clock care to just a few hours a week, we create a plan of care that works for you and your budget.
Examples of skilled are:
- Medication administration
- Intravenous drug therapies
- Catheter and wound care
Examples of personal care:
- Bathing, dressing, feeding, toileting
- Medication reminders
- Help with mobility in and outside the home
Examples of companion care:
- Light housekeeping, laundry, grocery and meal prep
- Transportation to and from appointments and activities
- Time off for family caregiver
- LTC Insurance
- Private Pay
- Veterans Administration
Living Room Visit
For us, being able to deliver an unmatched level of care starts from our very first meeting – the living room visit. Our clinical approach starts from square one with our specially trained Registered Nurse Director of Nursing. In addition to getting to know you and your family and sharing more about what we do, our RN conducts a comprehensive assessment from which to create a personalized plan of care to meet your loved one’s unique needs and preferences.
BrightStar Care Standard
- Introduction to the BrightStar Care Experience – Registered Nurse and Care Team Member visit house to get to know you & discuss care needs
- Comprehensive health & wellness evaluation conducted by an RN
- Person-centered plan of care around your personal and health needs
- Full Continuum of Care – Companionship and personal care to skilled nursing for people of all ages
- None Not Applicable
Interpreter Line Available for CallersNo
Types of Fees
- Sliding Scale
Description of Organization
The BrightStar Care of Greenville / Spartanburg Experience
We understand that families looking for care don’t always know what to expect and, when it comes to their loved one’s health and wellbeing, that can be scary. That’s why we strive to make our process as clear and seamless from start to finish.
Our Professional Care Team, led by a Registered Nurse Director of Nursing, delivers expert, compassionate, and personal care. Our Care Experts are ready to serve 24/7.
Learn more about the BrightStar Care Experience and what to expect at every stage of your engagement with our team, and find out how we measure up to industry standards so you have a frame of reference to compare to as you shop around for the home care solution that works for your family.
State of South Carolina
Languages Spoken on site
Interpreter Line Available for Callers
Hours of operation
Open Mondays thru Fridays 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM, except holidays; with phone's manned 24 X 7, every day of the year.