Main Phone Number
These classes are custom designed for senior adults. You will learn how to use your phone and tablet more effectively, confidently and safely to be better connected to your family and friends.
These classes are great for senior centers, senior communities, non-profits, and independent aging in place seniors.
- Tech Connect
How to utilize technology to be better connected with your family and friends. Learn about education, entertainment, health & wellness and more!
- Tech Scams and More
Scams Today and How to Avoid Them
- Saving Money on Your Cell Phone and Cable Bill
How to read, understand and save money on your cell phone bill
- Cell Phone Buying Guide?
How to select the right cell phone for you
- Who is my ICE (In Case of Emergency) contact?
Importance and How to Create an ICE contact on Your Cell Phone
- Your Medical ID Profile
What is your Medical ID and How to Create your profile on Your Cell Phone
- Become a Boomer Zoomer
What is Zoom and how to use it
- Facebook 101
Introduction to Facebook
What is ridesharing and how to use it
- Introduction to On-line Banking
What is this and is it safe
- Technology for Healthcare
Understanding telemedicine and My Chart
- How to Manage Your Digital and Personal Assets
Record and recover important information quickly and effectively- LifeStats
- The Great Digital Divide
Learn about how seniors and families struggle to utilize technology and access to the internet
- How to Utilize Technology to Differentiate Your Senior Living Community
- Tech Talk
This is an open Q&A session for your seniors to engage and ask questions about their technology
*Note: Custom programs are available based upon the needs for your seniors
Private one-on-one classes and group classes are available.
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:30am-6:00pm
Special appointments are available
- Tech Connect
This course is designed to provide senior adults hands-on knowledge on basic computer skills so they can stay in touch with their children, grandchildren, friends and family members. You will learn how to operate your computer more effectively, confidently, and safely, as well as improve your digital literacy.
We will cover topics such as:
- Types of computers
- Hardware & Peripherals
- Technology Terminology
- How to Get Started
- Managing Usernames and Passwords
- Printing & Scanning
>60% of Boomers Do Not Have Will/Trust/Estate
92% of Families Want to Discuss End of Life Plans
23% Actually Will Talk About it !
2016 SC Enacted Revised Uniform Fiduciary Access to Digital Assets Act (RUFADAA). Allows designated individuals legal access to your digital assets
So when a life incident (sickness, accident or death) happens how will someone help you when you can't help yourself? What is your plan to manage your digital (usernames and passwords) and personal assets (your stuff)?
I have created an education program and booklet (LifeStats) to learn how to manage your digital and personal assets.
Description of Organization
We provide technology services, educational classes and programs for senior adults and their families, so they can be better connected. Bill has worked with 100’s of seniors throughout South Carolina teaching them how to use their technology more confidently, effectively and safely. Here is a summary of our services along with other educational programs:
- iPhone and iPad Classes-Learn how to use your phone and tablet more effectively, confidently and safely
- Educational Seminars- Provide various seminars relevant to help senior adults
- LifeStats- Learn how to manage your digital and personal assets
- Basic Computer Classes- Learn how to use your computer more confidently, effectively, and safely.
- Technology Centers for Seniors- Partnered with a South Carolina non-profit to provide technology to underserved communities
- In Home Technology Support- Setup technology and resolve issues in your home (limited geographic availability)
Languages Spoken on site
Interpreter Line Available for Callers
Hours of operation
Open Mondays through Fridays 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, except holidays.