1857 Joe S. Jeffords Hwy
Orangeburg, SC 29115
HopeHealth in Orangeburg is a primary care office, pharmacy, and an Infectious Diseases Treatment and Prevention Center providing health care services to Orangeburg, Bamberg, and Calhoun Counties.
- Primary Care
- Internal Medicine
- Nurse Practitioners & LPNs
- Prescription management
- On-site lab services
- Referrals to specialty care such as eye care, oral care, and pain management
- Behavioral Health services
- STI screenings and treatment
- PrEP (Pre-exposure Prophylaxis)
- PEP (Post-Exposure Prophylaxis)
- Pap Smears
- Pregnancy Tests
- Medication Assisted Treatment
HopeHealth offers a range of supportive services for its infectious diseases patients in coordination with their medical treatment, including medical case management. HopeHealth employs a team of medical case managers to serve as coordinators who work directly with the clinical team to manage patients’ medical needs, medication regimens, referrals, and other social services.
HIV/AIDS Medical Case Management
Social Support Services
- Medication assistance
- HOPWA – Housing Opportunities for Persons with AIDS
- Behavioral interventions
- Nutrition education
- Food bank
Community services include HIV/STI and Hepatitis C prevention and education in communities around Orangeburg, Bamberg and Calhoun counties.
- Free HIV and Hepatitis C screenings
- CDC- & SAMHSA-certified behavioral interventions
- Community Education & Health Fairs
We accept all forms of insurance and offer a sliding scale for patients depending on income and insurance.